Picnic at the Pops! FAQs
To help ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we’ve assembled a list of frequently asked questions. Please see below – and don’t hesitate to reach out to Modesto Symphony with any further questions you may have regarding Picnic at the Pops! Call 209.523.4156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grounds open at 4:00pm for patrons to setup their picnic areas. The setup policy will be strictly enforced. The concert begins at 7:30pm and runs for approximately two hours with a 20-minute intermission.
Parking is available on the grounds; however, a parking pass must be displayed on the dashboard of your car to enter the parking lot. If you did not receive a parking pass, please contact Modesto Symphony at 209.523.4156 or email@example.com.
General parking entrances are located at:
- Yosemite Blvd. & Santa Rita Ave. or Yosemite Blvd. & Santa Cruz Ave.
- Disabled Person Parking (with a state issued placard/plate) is located at Yosemite Blvd. & Morton Drive – then turn left onto Grand Street and follow the signs
- Parking attendants will assist in directing you to your parking lot
- Plan on taking an event shuttle or walking up to 3/4 mile from the parking lot to the concert site
These items are prohibited:
- Alcohol. Your bags and personal items will be searched for alcohol before entering the grounds and confiscated. Wine and an assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase once inside the venue, with all sales benefiting Modesto Symphony Orchestra.
- Video and audio recording equipment
- Grills or other cooking devices
You are welcome to pack a picnic and eat on the premises – please remember: no alcohol and no grills. Not in the mood to pack a picnic? We have the authorized caterers below that you may call directly and pre-arrange a catered meal for the evening. Pre-ordered meals will be brought to the grounds for easy pickup. Food orders can be placed beginning Monday, July 31st thru Thursday, September 7th (Greens deadline is August 31st).
GREENS ON TENTH
Pre-order your meals by calling 209.324.6880 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-order meals by phone, or in-person at any location listed below:
- 839 W. Roseburg in Modesto – 209.524.9234
- 4120 Dale Road in Modesto – 209.545.8100
- 6331 Oakdale Road in Riverbank – 209.869.9050
- Smoking is prohibited on the lawn area. Please see the info table for designated smoking area on the grounds.
- When traveling between the general parking lot and the lawn area please remain on the walking path at all times. The adjacent cart path must remain clear at all times for event security and staff.
Connect with us on social media and be sure you're subscribed to our Email list for all the latest info as the event nears.