Frank Mancini Society
The Frank Mancini Society has been created to recognize and thank those that remember the Modesto Symphony in their estate plans.
The name honors our Founding Music Director whose dedication and passion for music, coupled with his extraordinary commitment to this community, ensured that the Modesto Symphony would be firmly established.
The Orchestra was founded in 1929. At that time, Modesto was one of the smallest communities in the United States to have its own orchestra. Frank “Proof” Mancini continued to lead the Orchestra and create generations of music lovers in Modesto until his retirement in 1962.
To become a Frank Mancini Society member:
- Make a gift to the Modesto Symphony Orchestra in your will or trust
- Name the Modesto Symphony as the beneficiary of a retirement plan or a life insurance policy
The benefits of becoming a member:
- Recognition in the Symphony publications in perpetuity
- Significant tax savings
- Invitations to special Orchestra functions
- Gratification or ensuring our presence in the community for generations to come!