Picnic at the Pops! FAQs
To help ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we’ve assembled a list of frequently asked questions. Please see below – and don’t hesitate to reach out to Modesto Symphony with any further questions you may have regarding Picnic at the Pops! Call 209.523.4156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are available online, at the Gallo Center Box Office or pick them up while you're out and about from our ticket outlets.
Picnic at the Pops! Ticket Outlets
-2110 College Ave, Modesto
O'Brien's Markets (all 3 locations!)
-4120 Dale Rd, Modesto
-839 W. Roseburg Ave, Modesto
-6331 Oakdale Rd, Riverbank
-McHenry Village, 1700 McHenry Ave., Suite 29B, Modesto
The Reserved Section is a roped-off area directly in front of the stage that provides a bit more room to spread out (due to the fixed number of tickets sold) as well as a more direct view of the orchestra and performers. The General Section is first-come, first-served on the lawn outside the roped-off area.
General - $12 (ages 4-17; under 3 is free)
Reserved - $20 (ages 4-17; under 3 is free)
Grounds open at 4:00pm for patrons to setup their picnic areas. The setup policy will be strictly enforced. The concert begins at 7:30pm and runs for approximately two hours with a 20-minute intermission.
Parking is available on the grounds; however, a parking pass must be displayed on the dashboard of your car to enter the parking lot. If you did not receive a parking pass, please contact Modesto Symphony at 209.523.4156 or email@example.com.
General parking entrances are located at:
- Yosemite Blvd. & Santa Rita Ave. or Yosemite Blvd. & Santa Cruz Ave.
- Disabled Person Parking (with a state issued placard/plate) is located at Yosemite Blvd. & Morton Drive – then turn left onto Grand Street and follow the signs
- Parking attendants will assist in directing you to your parking lot
- Plan on taking an event shuttle or walking up to 3/4 mile from the parking lot to the concert site
Yes – we encourage it! There are designated drop-off and pickup zones at the Winery to accommodate ridesharing. Parking attendants will be available to assist you as you enter and exit the grounds.
You are welcome to pack a picnic and eat on the premises – please remember: no alcohol and no grills. Not in the mood to pack a picnic? We have the authorized caterers below that you may call directly and pre-arrange a catered meal for the evening. Pre-ordered meals will be brought to the grounds for easy pickup.
Food ordering dates and contact information will be available soon.
- Low-sand chairs
- Cooler (for food and non-alcoholic drinks)
- Golden rule: be considerate of others. We want everyone to enjoy the concert and experience.
These items are prohibited:
- Alcohol. Your bags and personal items will be searched for alcohol before entering the grounds and confiscated. Wine and an assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase once inside the venue, with all sales benefiting Modesto Symphony Orchestra.
- Video and audio recording equipment
- Grills or other cooking devices
Connect with us on social media and be sure you're subscribed to our Email list for all the latest info as the event nears.