The Reserved Section is a roped-off area directly in front of the stage that provides a bit more room to spread out (due to the fixed number of tickets sold) as well as a more direct view of the orchestra and performers. The General Section is first-come, first-served on the lawn outside the roped-off area.Read More
Grounds open at 4:00pm for patrons to setup their picnic areas. The setup policy will be strictly enforced. The concert begins at 7:30pm and runs for approximately two hours with a 20-minute intermission.Read More
Parking is available on the grounds; however, a parking pass must be displayed on the dashboard of your car to enter the parking lot. If you did not receive a parking pass, please contact Modesto Symphony at 209.523.4156 or email@example.com.
General parking entrances are located at:
- Yosemite Blvd. & Santa Rita Ave. or Yosemite Blvd. & Santa Cruz Ave.
- Disabled Person Parking (with a state issued placard/plate) is located at Yosemite Blvd. & Morton Drive – then turn left onto Grand Street and follow the signs
- Parking attendants will assist in directing you to your parking lot
- Plan on taking an event shuttle or walking up to 3/4 mile from the parking lot to the concert site
Yes – we encourage it! There are designated drop-off and pickup zones at the Winery to accommodate ridesharing. Parking attendants will be available to assist you as you enter and exit the grounds.Read More
You are welcome to pack a picnic and eat on the premises – please remember: no alcohol and no grills. Not in the mood to pack a picnic? We have the authorized caterers below that you may call directly and pre-arrange a catered meal for the evening. Pre-ordered meals will be brought to the grounds for easy pickup.
Food ordering dates and contact information will be available soon.Read More
These items are prohibited:
- Alcohol. Your bags and personal items will be searched for alcohol before entering the grounds and confiscated. Wine and an assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase once inside the venue, with all sales benefiting Modesto Symphony Orchestra.
- Video and audio recording equipment
- Grills or other cooking devices
- Smoking is prohibited on the lawn area. Please see the info table for designated smoking area on the grounds.
- When traveling between the general parking lot and the lawn area please remain on the walking path at all times. The adjacent cart path must remain clear at all times for event security and staff.